As a survivor of physical, sexual, mental, and emotional abuse, I openly share my story of pain and healing. I am available to speak to your school, group, or organization about my experiences, how my life was/is affected by the past (teen mom, teen wife, etc.), and how I’ve found grace and healing in the aftermath.
I have previously shared with schools (in Georgia), teen groups/summits, and my local pregnancy center.
September 2015 – Present: Member of Toastmasters, Colorado Orators League, Colorado Springs
Please contact me for more information.
- Baby Think It Over, Guest Speaker – Cripple Creek, Colorado – March 2016
- Teen Violence Awareness Month Event – Woodland Park, Colorado – March 2014
- Career Day, Photography – Woodland Park Middle School, Colorado – 2011
- CHOICES Gala – 2009
- Teen Summit – Rome, Georgia
- Teen Leadership Team, Weekend Event – Cartersville, Georgia
- Various Schools/Churches – Georgia