As a survivor of physical, sexual, mental, and emotional abuse, I speak firsthand of the pain, horror, and subsequent healing of said events. I am available to speak to your school, group, or organization about my experiences, how my life was affected by the past (teen mom, teen wife, etc.), and how I’ve found grace and healing in the aftermath.
I have previously shared with schools (in Georgia), teen groups/summits, and my local pregnancy center.
Please contact me for speaking fees and details.
- Teen Violence Awareness Month Event – Woodland Park, Colorado – March 2014
- Career Day, Photography – Woodland Park Middle School, Colorado – 2011
- CHOICES Gala – 2009
- Teen Summit – Rome, Georgia
- Teen Leadership Team, Weekend Event – Cartersville, Georgia
- Various Schools/Churches – Georgia